In order to improve the sound quality, make sure that you observe the following guidelines:
- Check the quality of the incoming signal on the TV with a different Source like DVD or VCR
- Splitting the signal will make it considerably weaker. If you use an antenna cable splitter: connect the antenna directly to the TV without the splitter.
- Check your cables and cable-connections
- Make all your cables as short as possible
- Use high quality antenna cable
- Connect the plugs well into their sockets
Check whether the sound quality has improved. If not:
You can use the [Auto Mode] button on the remote control to set your TV to a predefined sound mode settings that will give you the best sound quality.
Alternatively, follow these steps to select the settings that suit your preferences:
- Press the [Menu] button on the remote control to display the main Menu
- Select [TV settings] and press the cursor [Right] to display the TV settings Menu
- Press the cursor [Down] to select [Sound] and press the cursor [Right] to display the sound Menu
- Press the cursor [Up] or [Down] to access the [Sound] settings
- Press the cursor [Right] to select and the cursor [Up] or [Down] to adjust them according to your preferences
- Press the [Menu] button to exit the Menu
- If you see the mute symbol [Mute] on the screen, deactivate the mute feature by pressing the [Menu] button on the remote control
If the TV is connected to the audio system:
- Check the connection with the audio system
- Switch the audio system to the correct Source
- Turn the volume of the audio system up
If you do not have sound or bad sound on one or a few channels, the problem is with the reception or the broadcasting quality of these channels.