Vegan Chickpea Minestrone Soup
Easy veggie packed chickpea minestrone soup made in less than 25 minutes in the Philips Soup Maker! Packed with chickpeas, green beans, tomatoes, and veggies, it makes a light and refreshing plant based soup perfect for spring!
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: fresh parsley, parmesan cheese...